Click here to read what our clients are saying about us and what employers are saying about hiring Canadian military.
"Our members who are
veterans, have had great success on our projects due to the soft skills
they bring with them. Their work ethic and understanding of why
an order is given and why it needs to be followed, sets them above most
tradesmen on the worksite. These soft skills are valued by our
contractors, as they enable the contractor to reach productivity levels
and production goals ahead of schedule."
- Chester Fergusson
Union Educator / Recruitment Officer
Alberta Regional Council of Carpenters
Veterans: For resume help,, click here
Note: Registration cannot be accessed from a DND "DWAN" workstation.
Government of Canada
Province of Ontario
Province of Alberta
Province of New Brunswick
International Brotherhood of Boilermakers Canada (IBB)
Ironworker Management Progressive Action Cooperative Trust
Boilermaker Contractors' Association
General Presidents' Maintenance Committee/ National Maintenance Council
The Interior Finishing Systems Training Centre
- Newfoundland and Labrador government announcement regarding recognition of DND 404
- Ontario Making It Easier for Military Personnel to Obtain Driver's Licences
- From Kabul to Toronto - Ontario College of Trades magazine
- Boilermakers - Special Report in Canadian Business Journal
- A Young Army Vet's Transition to a Trades Career with UA Local 179
- Looking for work after the Military - CBC Interview with H2H National Director
- Iron Workers in Canada Continue Partnership with Helmets to Hardhats
- Bruce Power employees help raise $15,000 for Helmets to Hardhats
- TransCanada Donates $1 Million to Support Canadian Veterans Returning to Work
Click here to read about the top unions across Canada and choose the best fit for you.